Sunday 10 May 2009

Things Have changed

This is a quick post after Lewis and I discussed about wether or not we should go 3-D instead, we decided that it would be a wise decision based on the fact that we simply do not have that amount of time. We both have tasks assigned to us, Lewis has already begun animating with the default character, (can't remeber his name) and I intend to start doing the animatic, I've already cut out the neccessary pictures. This will be a good way to see if our animation really reaches 30 sec or not. As for Daryll's animation I have finally done one of the actions for the for my baggy caharcter. However, there was a problem with the line testing and I couldn't seem to login to test so that didn't work. Hopefully this week will turn out to be a little more successful Since I wanna get it done ASAP. After the animatic I'll go staright into the animating, oh yeah and I have to deal with PPD, Contextual and my show reel....Blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment