Friday 24 April 2009

Inspiration!

Yup on this road again, I'm having quite a hard time coming up with a range of funny performances that's only gonna last for about 30 seconds!!!! So I got thinking about Mr. Bean. All his old time shows, always had a very always simple story to tell and it was always made up of simple yet funny performances. Like every thing that happened in the show there would be a miniature story of all the funny things he did...I guess what I'm trying to say is scenarios. Take this video clip from above watch what happens to this guy.

I know this seems obviouse most comedy shows like Whose Line is it anyways, Mr. Bean, Kenan & Kel, My Wife & Kids, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, etc. All these shows are made up of funny small scenarios that hepl to make the story progress smoothly and easily for the audience to follow. We need to a story that will make it easy for the audience to comprehend and ain't easy we on ly got 30 seconds including audience time. So I think probably at the most it will probably have 2 scenarios in our animation. But anyways this pos is purely meant to give us an energy boost in our creative thinking.


No comments:

Post a Comment