Sunday 26 April 2009

TEAM 9!

A my favourite character Baggy or maybe douche bag...I'm not sure. But he is a swave, cool laid back kinda guy I mean bag. Something is always telling me he should be holding a tray on his right hand, but let's just say he's striking a pose for the cameras, cheese!


This is Green Bean the uncle of the red bean. He's always trying to set his hyperactive red beaned nephew straight, since he has a major screw loose....well to me anyways.
Bob the Builders cousin I suppose. I just called him builder or a farmer since he looks like one, I like the fact that I gave him a hat, it's gives some sort a character like he might be shy and withdrawn, especially his eye.



Oh yeah baby this babe here has three ears so she can litterally hear you from a mile away. She is voloptuous, sexy, seductive and looking for a man that can sweep her off her feet. She and the main character of Darylls show has a crush on the main character, maybe even on the female hostess too....lol.


This is Fuzz maybe he could be a distand relative of the snake guy, anyway I making stuff up here but I'll keep going. He has a bad temper that's all I can say about him and he can create a static shock, so watch yourself.




LOL I was influenced by Ryans Stiles from Whose Line is it Anyway. His name is of course Ryan and I can never forget when Ryan Stiles wore those snazzy blue shoes. I wonder how many smurfs he stepped on to get those?





Here is Seal, I was influenced by Pokemon I think it's polly whirl that did this for me. Anyway I think those two would make a great brwal, don't you think?






This is the furry snake....I got no idea what I was thinking when I drew this, this is just a spur of the moment drawing. I was influenced by Sonic the Hedgehog.







This is Ted happy go-lucky bear with a smile. When I drew the basic shape of the head I started thinking of Mickey Mouse in that old film Steamboat Willie. Which is where the eyes come from.



Well I finall did 9 inculding the duck makes ten. I doubt if any of these will make it to the cut but hey, that's show buisness baby. This took me about two days to complete and right now it's about 23:01 earlier today I started at like 2:00pm and had a hotdog break at 4-ish. When I got the info from Lewis, he told me that his bro wanted something out of this world and wacky. So when I started drawing, I rememberd Scotty Young saying "I like to make shap decide the character..." So that's what I did just drew some random head shapes and let my imagination take it's course.
Now the next step is storyboarding, since we are planning to start animating on wednesday and the concept drawings were supposed to be finished on a tuesday, but now that's a load off since I've finished early and I can now direct all my attention on that. We only got 30 seconds, this will no doubt take careful planning, timing and cutting things we want in there. Anyways right now I gotta do something for Dan well mostly for my own benefit so stay tuned.



1 comment:

  1. These are awsome dude I really like fuzz and the builder!

    ReplyDelete