Thursday 18 June 2009

Final Vid baby!

Well hear we are our final video. I's ok, I'm happy with it it according to my standards. We asked Dan Shuffle and a few others what they thinked and they liked it. The only thing is the backgrounds of him running towrds the screen, especially the part with the knives suck. I was trying to create an illusion of traveling forwards, howvere we only found out afterwards that there was a better way. However I...well we'll bothe just take it as a learning experience and do better next time. Leave your comments and let me know what you think, but don't be too harsh please.

1 comment:

  1. both of you did well with the animation and all in all it shows you guys are definately getting better in Maya :D I like it.... and i Love homer in the end :P

    ReplyDelete