Sunday 14 June 2009

New Schedule and last Stand

This is our third schedule and our animations are about 90-95% complete. All I have to do now is just do Durg spitting or more like leaking from his mouth and him sprinting then I'm done. Since my computer can't handle the process of maya, I'll have to do it as soon as possible and I'm planning to do bot of those animations in one day....hopefully. After they are done we'll put them in the already lit environment stage and set up all the cameras and positioning, rendering out each shot and putting them in to Premier or more likely After Effects to set up our movie. I hope we get to do all that on tuesday or wednesday, if everything goes ok. Thursday will be just tightening everything and making sure everything looks good, especially with the 2D audience in there. After that if we can we'll render it to DVD and that will be that. Just so you know a run cycle is one of the most challenging animations I've done, although I do remeber David Ross doing a run cycle so I'll ask him for some tips. Last thursday was quite productive, I managed to get Durg to sit up and freaking out with the knives coming towards him. Plus me and Lewsi picked out some sounds for us to use in our final piece. This is the last week and my animations skills are crappy as....well....crappy, but I'll give it my all if I don't I may ot get excepted into the 3rd year.

My Schedule for the final week
1.Finish two aninations ideally on monday or tuesday.
2. Put animations in already lit environment and set up cameras.
3.Render out each animations and put them in After Effects, I deally should be done on wednesday.
4. Put in sound effects, editing music etc.
5.Render movie on DVD.

Good luck to us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment