Tuesday 16 June 2009

Schedule 4


Well here we are the 4th post baby! I managed to get all my animations done but not without a few annoying troubles Lewis and I had to put up with along the way (mostly my fault) and Lewis managed to get all the shots rendered, which I'm well happy about. Tomorrow should be I hope smooth sailing from here...who I'm I kidding I mean should be a little less strenuous from here, since we are mostly going to edit. The animation is 100% and our post produvtion is around 40-45% on my part, so we'll plan to hopefully complete it tomorrow, if not then definitely thursday which is when we'll be putting up our final schedule. There's one thing that worries me though and that's the 2d animation. Lewis says that all we have to do is import it into After Effects but nothing ever goes smoothly. Anyways things have been agonising but we're pulling through, so tune in on wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment